Visit us online at www.ErvigsOutfitters.com.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

May 21st 2014

I woke up this to the alarm blaring at 3:30 am, after hitting the snooze a couple times I managed to get out of bed, downed my morning dose of Ibuprofen and thought. ... MAN IT SUCKS TO GET OLD!
After getting dressed I noticed that blue light blinking on my phone,  you know, the one that says you have a message. It was a text saying my client couldn't make it, an emergency had come up and he wouldn't be making the 200 mile one way drive to Kalama. 200 miles I thought, what time would HE have gotten up to meet at the prearranged time of 5am, then it dawned on me that while I was pondering all of this my would have been client was still in bed, sound asleep.....DAMN HIM! Well, looks like I'll get that lawn mowed......